Our range of services include the following:
- Green field projects feasibility studies preparation
- Projects studies review
- Market review
Key areas of forecast will include:
- Identifying high potential prospects
- Account penetration strategies
- Profiling key decision makers
- Uncovering developing needs
- Scenario analysis- Quantifying key risks and sensitivities for the global economy and their implications for businesses.
- Financial intermediation
Our consultancy activities include advice to banks, other financial institutions and corporates across the full range of banking and corporate activities including:
- Asset and Liabilities Management
- Bank Risk Management
- Project finance
- Real Estate Investment and Financing
- Structured Finance Products
- Syndicated lending
- Treasury Products Structuring
- Operations review and re-engineering
- Human Resources- including policies review as well as the full spectrum of Human resources organisational development consultancy and Recruitment service. We providing the service in conjunction with international renowned specialist firms. Arranging suitable courses and seminars covering different modules and knowledge levels of participants is part of the services we offer under HR Development.
- The recruitment service and staffing service include short and long term secondment of key senior level administrative, professionals and technical personnel in various fields.
Economic Impact studies
We carryout economic impact studies for our clients which entails looking at macro and micro economic prospects at a local and/or regional level as the assignment requires. The analysis looks at economic prospects and the implications of policy and investment decisions under consideration. We also provide consultancy services as an ‘out-sourced’ economics resource. This work involves, for example, providing regular reports, preparing forecasts and alternative scenarios as inputs to strategic planning; answering client’s queries and being available to seek data and guidance; and being proactive in proposing areas of research to be undertaken.
In conjunction with our sister company we provide our clients the following Information and Technology (ICT) related products and services:
- A range of Software Solutions for Banks and Corporates
- All level of Risk Management and Regulatory compliance
- Measurement, Monitoring, Control and Reporting systems for Banks to comply with Basel II requirements.
- Document Management systems and Software for Banks, Corporates and SMEs
MABConsult is able to offer tailored consultancy services for clients on a wide variety of topics, drawing on its own in-house expertise and its close links with strategic partner institutions in the Gulf and Internationally. Areas of particular expertise are in Banking and Finance, Industrial projects, Agribusiness and Real Estate.